Why, Yes, I Am Crazy . . .

I'd initially planned to sit out this year's NaNoWriMo, on the basis that I had a novel to revise and a number of other projects on my plate.

Suffice to say that one such project got removed from my plate and left enough room that I figured, what the heck, let's give it another go.

My current tally is over eight thousand words.  And, to make it even more ridiculous, it is a sequel to the very first NaNoWriMo I successfully completed.  So next year, I'll pretty much be stuck writing something new.

I am enjoying it immensely.  It is light, fluffy, self-indulgent, utterly unpublishable and exactly what I needed to be doing.

So the next month or so will be taken up with that.  I'll poke here periodically and let y'all know how it's coming along.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NaNoWriMo: The Aftermath

NaNoWriMo Day 22: Just the Stats

NaNoWriMo Day 30: The End