All Nano's Eve!

 I missed all the candy beggars because I had to work at my evening job. Got home and found that all my Slack channels at my primary job had gone splody. But, even with those distractions, I did manage to finish the chapter-by-chapter outline for Christophina's Moon before bed.

It's the first time I've broken things down by chapters, a strategy I picked up from a ghostwriting gig, in the case of my own work. I think it should be quite helpful for keeping me from spending too much time staring at the screen with my head in my hands, muttering "now what?" It remains to be seen if I'll be able to stick to it, or whether some pantsing will start to creep in.

But, in brief, I'm ready for NaNoWriMo. I think. We'll see.

Wish me luck?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NaNoWriMo: The Aftermath

NaNoWriMo Day 30: The End

The Myth of Time