NaNoWriMo Day 15: Halfway

 Word count: 23,752

First line of the day: “Things were already starting to fall apart,” Mookie says. 

Last line of the day: "I would have offered to pay for it, but I know from experience that you would have turned me down, and our finances are going to get all conmingled anyway, so it’s fine.”

Bad summary: Virtual dragon tells young woman about upcoming social events. Young woman tells young man about same social events. Young woman discovers that someone has been selling merch based on her virtual art installation, threatens lawsuit. Young couple receives their respective wedding garments. Young woman meets with law firm.

Makes sense in context: I do. I know more people than I know that I know. What sort of person were you looking for?”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NaNoWriMo: The Aftermath

NaNoWriMo Day 30: The End

The Myth of Time