NaNoWriMo Day 18: Getting Things Done

 Word count: 31,023

Pulling ahead of par gave me room to breathe a little and take care of other things with less pressure. I cleaned my place, waited patiently for someone to come and finally install the ice maker in my shiny new fridge, picked up a Temu shipment of clothes and gloves, got groceries to put in my shiny new fridge, and took in a vigil Mass so my Sunday obligations will be taken care of.

And on top of that, I cranked out 2,004 words.

Tomorrow, I absolutely have nowhere to be. Mass is covered, my usual Sunday dinner with the folks has been cancelled, and I've already taken care of the grocery shopping.

Muahahahahahahahaha!

First line of the day: Karyn looks at me and gives me a weary sort of expression.

Last line of the day: Uncle Robbie doesn’t so much break the ice as smashes it to pieces. 

Bad summary: Young couple prepares for their wedding.

Makes sense in context: "I guess I was the best man he could find on short notice."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NaNoWriMo: The Aftermath

NaNoWriMo Day 30: The End

The Myth of Time