NaNoWriMo Day 20: An Odd Day

 Word count: 36,109

Two bits of weirdness today. One was having my designated writing time interrupted by an online meeting for my job. There's a new project coming up. That's all I can say. I tried to make up for lost time by having dinner at my desk. Not sure how many words I got in, but I did make progress.

The other weirdness was when I updated my word count on the NaNoWriMo website at a notch over 36,000 words, I got a burst of confetti and congratulations for hitting 50,000. The word counter on the site is a little glitchy at times, so I wasn't all that surprised. I just reloaded the page and saw that my word count was as it should be. I added a bit more and called it a night.

First line of the day: “That might not be so bad,” I admit. “I just worry what would happen if Fortis Media places the high bid.”

Last line of the day: Ethan gets behind me and holds them, then gently pulls them away.

Bad summary: Newlywed couple shoo relatives out of home, make grocery order for wedding reception, and start taking each other's clothes off.

Makes sense in context: “I’m going to leave it to you to explain to my family the significance of that.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NaNoWriMo: The Aftermath

NaNoWriMo Day 30: The End

The Myth of Time