NaNoWriMo Day 26: Hunkering Down

Word count: 48,389

I devoted the entire day, even skipping Sunday dinner with the family. Wrote all day, with ten-minute breaks each hour, and pauses for lunch and dinner. Hit 4,382 words at 10:00 PM and called it a night. I didn't get to the finish line, but I can probably cross it by tomorrow evening.

My stats will be a little abbreviated accordingly.

First line of the day: I have no idea. I didn't post my stats last night, so I don't know where I left off.

Last line of the day: I arranged for a meeting with Nina Saison, the producer for Hollywood and Beyond, the show that they’ll be showing the wedding footage on.

Bad summary: Dude, I wrote over 4,000 words and I don't know where I started.

Makes sense in context: They’re old-fashioned-looking name tags with the words “HELLO! MY NAME WAS” on them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NaNoWriMo: The Aftermath

NaNoWriMo Day 30: The End

The Myth of Time